These robotic buoys hold their position precisely with electric motors and a modern flight controller + GPS. They can be radio controlled with a joystick or via GSM with RaceDesigner, our web user interface, from a PC/phone/tablet . They are also equipped with buttons for fixing the actual position.
- weight 18 kg with battery
- dimensions: height 1.4 m, bottom width: 1.25 m
- thrust: 10 kgf
- double waterproof walls
- precision: 1 meter
- tested wind intensity: 30+ kt
- button free-anchored
- Ion Lithium batteries 36Ah
- Racedesigner (web interface for remote control)
- Joystick for radio control, 500 meters range
Racedesigner is a tool you can use to set precise courses. It can be used with robotic marks but as well with your classic marks for having a precise course.You can set a wind direction and rotate your map by using the upper arrow button.
You can design a course through your drawing feature, or measure the actual distances with the ruler.
If used with Gipsy robotic marks you can move them when needed either by:
- inserting a new GPS position
- dragging them on the map
- giving them a distance and angle compared to another mark-reference
- giving them a quick step command towards the wind or sideways
- rotating the whole set of marks keeping the same course if the wind shifts
- GSM connection
- Inflatable mark with low drag shape by Effetto Venturi